Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee structure for 2020 session is fixed at USD 4,500 per year which is approx. INR 3,15,000 per annum. Apart from this, the other expenses include hostel fee and mess fee. These three expenses will be the majority of the expenses for the students. Also, students generally travel once every year to India during the break.
|5 Years MD (MBBS) Course||Session 2020-2021||Updated as on 1st July, 2020|
|Tuition Fee||Hostel||Total for Ist Yr||Total 2nd Yr +||Total for Course|
|Calculated @ 1 US DOLLAR = 70 INDIAN RUPEES||* Conditions Apply|
- Admission is subjected to Final permission of students Application by the University and Availability of Seat
- Above Fee, the structure is subjected to change from time to time without prior notice, only concern of the University.
- Tuition fee, be paid directly to academy through bank transfer or as advised by the University
- Currency rate is used only for calculations and Student has to pay the rates prevailing on the date of conversion.
- $ is U.S Dollar, Euro is the European currency & RMB / Yuan is Chinese currency, Pesos is the currency of Philippines.
- Hostel Charges depend on the Availability of room / Accommodation Type at the time of arrival in the University.
- Food Charges Depends on the student’s lifestyle diversifies arround 100$ per month maximum.
- Miscellaneous charges as quoted above refers to Annual Medical Insurance & Visa Renewal
- Rates for air ticket shall be paid as per rate on the date of actual booking or travel by the student.
- Though due care is taken while making this chart there may be changes in the same from time to time depending on updates.
- Admission charges extra payable in India & Pakistan.
- One-time charges payable to the university include – MCI Screening Test Coaching: Regular Teaching & Coaching by Indian Faculty for all 5 years & also in India during Summer Break + IT study material: Online medical E learning program with question bank for all subjects in MD Program, FMGE & PG Entrance Examinations + Airport Pick Up & Drop at the Hostel + Mess & Library Enrolment + Student I-Card issuance + Practical training (observership) in Indian Hospitals in 3rd & 4th year for 4 weeks + Immigration Clearance + Visa Extension (Study Visa for 01 year) + Police registration.
Eligibility Criteria for admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
Certain criteria are important for getting admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
The criteria fixed for MBBS that is Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the university are:
- The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 18 years.
- The passing score of the 12th standard must hold at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The original certificate or a copy after certification is a must for submitting while admission.
- NEET should be qualified by the applicant.
Admission Process for admission at Kyrgyz State Medical academy:
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission begins after the NEET exam in May while the admission letter will be issued after the announcement of NEET results. The validity of NEET for MBBS abroad is now 3 years from 2018 onwards. For admission letter, NEET qualification is must. The session begins in October and admission goes on till seats last.
Students have to follow these easy steps to take admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
⇒ Students just need to submit their scanned documents and from that moment it’s our responsibility with honesty to take care of the further process.
Here are some easy steps to assist you with the application procedure for admission at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. It’s our job to assist you with every step:
- Candidate should fill the application form and send the scan copy of their Marksheets.
- After applying, University takes around 3 to 4 working days to proceed with the admission letter. Once the admission letter is issued, the student should be active with the various documents needed for the VISA process.
- We will apply for the invitation letter from the university. The invitation letter takes about 15 working days.
- Once the invitation letter is issued, we will file for the VISA. It takes one week to get a VISA in hand.
- As per the student’s suitability, we will book the air tickets. Our representative will escort the candidate from India to Kyrgyzstan University.
Visa Requirement for study medicine:
The Student Visa is a must for every Indian student to study abroad:
- Kyrgyzstan student visa is necessary to take admission for the MBBS course in any medical university.
- To apply for a student visa for Kyrgyzstan, International students should be reserved their seats in the Medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan.
- Then, the government of Kyrgyzstan issues student visas that can be extended until the duration of the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
Dr. Naushad [ Student Authorized Coordinator ]
Phone: +996776453809 (Whatsapp)